Bookings and Reservations Cancellation Policy
- Cancelations made fifteen (15) days (00.00 am) or more days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 20% charge.
- Cancelations made three (3) (00.00 am) to fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50 % charge.
- Cancelations made less than two (2) days (00.00 am) prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.
- Same day functions are subject to a full payment charged and are non-refundable, non-cancellable; all cancellations will incur a 100% charge.
Function Terms & Conditions
All function confirmations should be made in writing using our booking form, together with a signed indemnity form, (initial each page) indicating you understand the Ilawu Hospitality Group Function Terms & Conditions within three working days of receiving your quote.
To confirm your reservation, we require a 50% deposit of the total (chosen menu and the breakage fee) to secure the booking. We accept payments via EFT or direct at reception. A R1000 refundable deposit is required for breakages, which shall be refunded within seven (7) working days after the event to the clients account subject to no extra cost on damage to property or breakages to be charged to the clients’ accounts against this deposit [ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE MORE THAN 20]
A further optional refundable emergency tab of R500.00 can be paid to be used by clients in case they require any extra’s or bring extra people on the day of the event. If the client does not wish to pay this deposit, it must be noted that under no circumstances will any extras be granted on the day of the event.
Venue and catering requirements
- Final venue and catering requirements (i.e. food and beverage, equipment, room set up and times) must be confirmed in writing five working days prior to the function date.
- Any changes to the room set‐up and catering numbers should be communicated within three working days prior to your event.
- If iLawu Hospitality Group has not received menu confirmations within 3 working days of the event, our Food services department reserves the right to select menus on the client’s behalf. All associated charges and fees for menu changes remain the responsibility of the client.
- Please be advised that no function will proceed without full payment & signed function terms and conditions.
- In the event of a function going beyond the agreed finishing time, iLawu Hospitality Group reserves the right to impose a labour charge of R500.00 for each hour lapsed. [4 Hours given for venue].
- Private function venues close at 22:00pm and the dining areas (restaurant) are available only from 12:00pm- 16:00pm daily
- An estimated number of guests must be given at the time the reservation is made, no changes will be allowed on the day of the function.
- ILawu requires 100% payment to fully secure the venue, should a client wish to pay 50% deposit the remaining is to be settled three (3) days before the function. SHOULD CLIENTS FAIL TO DO SO, THE FUNCTION WILL BE CANCELLED IMMIDIETLY AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE PAID.
- The guaranteed number of guests attending the function is required three (3) working days prior to the commencement of the booking.
- Guests who were not confirmed and show up at the function will be required to pay upfront and we do not guarantee or hold ourselves responsible for the extra food.
- Should the anticipated number of guest be less on the function day no refunds will be made (see cancellations).
- “Take aways” or “doggy bags” are prohibited
- It is the clients responsibility to make sure that they have familiarised themselves with the venue for the function
- All guests are welcome to bring own tables and chairs to our venues
- Should a client wish to bring own tables and chairs and requires assistance with the moving of equipment and set up, a R500 labour fee will be charged.
- Extra beverages can be purchased at an additional price of R15.00 per can.
- If guests wish to bring own beverages, a corkage fee of R500 will be charged and must be paid prior to arrival so that necessary arrangements are made.
- Guests booking venue at Ilawu Boutique hotel are prohibited to bring any beverages into our premises, extra beverages can be bought at our restaurant bar should they wish to do so.
- Glasses for drinks bought outside of our premises can be hired at an extra cost or alternatively bring their own glasses.
Decorations and Themes
- If you wish to create your own themed function, items such as flowers, balloons and table centrepieces are most welcome.
- Ilawu provides plain black or white table cloths and clients are welcome to bring their own if they prefer other colours.
- No confetti, streamers or glitter allowed. Please note that you will need to contact us to arrange access. Please ensure that the name of the function is clearly labelled on any boxes or deliveries.
- No loud music is aloud any music is subject to confirmation with event organiser. We have reserve the right at our discretion to switch off the music completely or lower the noise.
- Clients will be given 30 minutes after the function to remove the décor or labour & storage will be charged in the event that ilawu employees remove the décor. There after there will be a charge of R5 per minute.
CONDITIONS AND RULES
The subscription and its benefits are for the use of the registered subscriber and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other favors and cannot be used in conjunction with other specials. The use of this subscription by a non-subscriber is a violation of the subscription agreement. Applicable for one room or unit only and a valid positive identity document is required upon check in or you may be required to pay CASHBACK before check in.
Multiple subscription per single natural person is not permitted and may nullify the subscriber/s from the REWARD programme.
The subscription is valid for anyone who is a natural person who holds a positive identification document.
By subscribing with us you automatically give us and our 3rd party partners consent to use your information for telesales and to send you marketing and promotional materials.
iReward UP TO R50 CASH BACK CLAIM
When you are booking and paying via our online secured pay-fast gateway your up to R50 cash back will be deducted from your cart. Please login before purchasing so that the system will allocate your credentials automatically. Should you purchase and submit your inquiry without logging in, please call our reservations to amend it for you to effect your i Reward membership discount.
VIP iREWARD MEMBERSHIP
The VIP membership is for iReward members who are booked by their respective travel agents, companies and other 3rd parties. VIP members are valid only when subscribed members have checked in online and filled in all required information. VIPs who doesn’t check in online will have their reward payout nullified for the duration of booked days. Payout of up to R100 for every day booked will be effected upon full payment of the accounts by the agent, companies or 3rd parties whoever is responsible for the aforesaid booking. VIP payout will be made 7 working days after the account has been settled in full. We take no responsibility for wrong account supplied by VIP members and for late settlement of the account.
VIP reward programme payout is only applicable for single room only cooperate rate.
Excludes group bookings, discounted rates, sharing, all meals, all beverages and extras.
We reserve a right to cancel your subscription without notification or your prior consent and we reserve a right to accept or decline any subscriptions without any explanation whatsoever.
iLawu Hospitality Group will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of personal property on the premises prior, during or after the function. This responsibility rests solely with the client. The client will be held financially responsible for any loss sustained to the function venue including damage to the premises, fittings and equipment. This will be charged on the clients account, should we require to hand over the account to attorneys all cost for collection will be on the clients own account. No banners, signs or posters may be attached to the walls, ceilings or windows without prior arrangement with the function coordinator/supervisor.